Diagnosis and management of blast injury.
- Know the key elements in the history and physical examination of the blast victim
- Understand the mechanisms of primary, secondary, and tertiary blast injuries
- Know the common injury types seen after thoracic and abdominal blast injuries
- Understand the basic management of patients with abdominal and thoracic blast injury
- Recognize additional complications seen in blast injury patients
This module discusses blast injury, and lasts approximately 15 minutes
For LMS credit use this module